For customers of the Perceptive Informatics suite of hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, our standard eClinical metrics reporting feature enables users to make optimal use of consolidated study performance data to manage their trials and programs.
The standard eClinical metrics from Perceptive deliver meaningful information that enables users to effectively evaluate study performance, identify areas of further improvement and take appropriate actions.
Our eClinical metrics have been designed from in-depth customer research to provide a comprehensive view of study progress and status to enable sponsors to make accurate decisions throughout their trials. Our standard metrics set and reports are designed with optimal usability and repeatability in mind. Key features:
- By consolidating information pulled across multiple Perceptive applications, oureClinical metrics enable customers to gain a holistic and complete picture of the study.
- The metrics can be configured based on user type to ensure users are presented with information that is relevant for their role in the study.
- Built on interface design best practices, the informational layout allows easy navigation for drilling into particular areas of concern and identifying key issues.
- Trending information in intuitive graphical displays is available to complement metric values, allowing users to easily assess the result actions taken to improve performance.
- Systematic alerts to users in the event of significant deviations from planned values help identify where corrective actions may be necessary and proactively address potential issues.
- The pre-validated and repeatable framework of delivering metrics provides the perfect blend of speed, flexibility and performance, enabling customers to save time and money.
Perceptive’seClinical metrics cover all key study phases and categories including:
- Overview Metrics
- Site Start Up
- Subject Recruitment
- Study Conduct
- Data Management
- Supplies Management
- Study Close-out Metrics