SAVE THE DATE!
Save the date for the next User Group Meetings in 2014!
April 7-9, 2014
San Antonio, Texas (USA)
May 12-14, 2014
Details and registration will be posted soon.
2013 Perceptive Informatics
Fall IMPACT User Group Meeting
...to everyone who was able to attend the Fall 2013 IMPACT User Group Meeting in Philadelphia.
This interactive educational event fostered peer collaboration on ideas and resolutions for every daily challenges to help IMPACT users transform their clinical trials. Users presented on topics including:
- Upgrading to IMPACT 14
- Targeted (aka risk based) monitoring
- IMPACT for MVR review and data analysis
- Study alerts
- IMPACT interfaces and integration
Click on the link on the right side of this page to view the fall 2013 meeting agenda. The prelminary agenda for the 2014 spring meetings will be posted soon.
Click here to see what you missed at the fall 2013 meeting!
Note: You will be required to log-in to access this information. If you do not have a user name and password, contact your Perceptive Account Manager.
Benefits of Attending the User Group Meeting:
- Targeted session tracks to ensure you receive the best information that applies to your job.
- Opportunity to learn about the latest developments at sessions led by industry experts.
- A variety of peer-led sessions including case studies, discussions and tutorials to help you make better informed day-to-day decisions.
- Expanded professional relationships and skills through conversations – find out what other companies are doing.
- Connect to the Perceptive user community to continually share your ideas, experiences and best practices all year long.
- Learn about new product features and how to use them to make your work flow more efficient and enhance your skills.
- Listen to a thought-provoking plenary session address from an engaging and stimulating industry leader.
- High value through low-cost hotel rooms, provision of many meals, reception and entertainment included.
- Participation in the User Sharing Session where you can share information anonymously (no Perceptive staff are present).
- Value of learning where Perceptive is headed in the future including the latest offerings, product demonstrations and trends and advancements in technology for clinical trials.
- Opportunity to exchange information with Perceptive product managers and operations staff.
2013 Fall IMPACT User Group Meeting Agenda
The User Group Meeting is an exclusive educational event for sharing visionary ideas and discussing challenges you face while building professional relationships. Breakout sessions will focus on IMPACT® CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System).
Need help convincing your manager you should attend?
With this specialized justification letter, you can help convince your manager that the Perceptive Informatics 2014 User Group Meeting can provide your organization with a great advantage in today's competitive market. Click here to get your justification letter.
If you have any questions regarding the user group meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.